Originally Answered: How do I get rid of cellulite?
It's a common, common thing. People both fat AND skinny suffer from cellulite. Luckily, there are lots of way to get rid of cellulite that you can use. Here are a couple...
- Creams. I know you said they DON'T work, but they really DO. Not all of them, mind you, but a handful can and WILL make cellulite less visible. Some can actually make it disappear altogether. You CAN'T use store bought creams or the bargain brand, as those won't work. Got to get your anti cellulite cream for a specialty website, one that actually specializes in cellulite treatment creams. ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, try a cream before you buy. If it doesn't have a free trial or risk free period its not worth getting. No cream works for everyone, and you might have skin that the cream doesn't respond well to.
- Cellulite Massager. Simple at-home tool that can be used daily to improve the look & feel of the skin. If used daily, improved blood-flow, lymphatic drainage, and circulation will be the end result. You probably don't know this, but if you increase those things and keep them at a high level, cellulite will die and melt away. Why? Because it thrives when it "lives" in inactive areas of the body, areas that are hard to reach with exercise.
- Dieting. Not regular weight loss diets, but actual cellulite diets. No junk foods or soft drinks, lots of bright veggies & fruits, lean meats, fatty fish, nuts, low-fat dairy, and a wide assortment of other foods.
- Body Wraps. Not my favorite technique, but they can work with the right ingredients and a proper cellulite cream.
- Exercise: Cardio and aerobic exercise can help to firm and tighten specific areas of the body. Not only that, but exercises will increase bloodflow and circulation, both of which, as I explained, help get rid of cellulite.
Okay then, I think that just about covers some of the more powerful methods of cellulite removal.