Originally Answered: This is what I've eaten today. I'm still really hungry though! Should I eat something?
Sound's okay- and yes, you would be hungry you kindof barley ate girl!
Saying that, you need to consume abit more even if you're trying to loose weight- you're also lacking in essential dailey nutrient's/ foodgroups such as; healthy fats and calcium/ dairy.
Try this ideal:
- 3/4 Cup cooked oat's (steel cut or rolled oat's)
- 250mL/ 1Cup of 1-2% milk or skimmed (or fortifyed rice milk's, soy milk's and almond milks)
- Serving of fruit, you're choice (3/4 cup berries, 1/4 cup dried fruits, 1/2 cup canned fruits or applesauce, 250mL/ 1cup fruit juice or medium fresh fruit such as apple/ banana/ orange)
- Optional TBSP cinnamain/ brown sugar/ nutmeg/ artificale sweetener or honey in oat's.
- Medium fruit (apple) with 1/4 cup nut's/ seeds
Or, medium fruit (apple) with 2TBSP natural nut butter.
- Wholewheat wrap with 3-4 slices deli meat ham*/ turkey/ chicken or roast beef and a slice of cheese (50g or 1/3 cup shredded cheese) with vegetable condiments and TBSP lowfat spread/ sauce (mustards/ hummus/ margerine/ etc ..)
- With either; 1/2 cup yoghurt, 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1-2oz cheese (1-2 cheese string's/ cheese snack's, or 250mL/ 1cup 1-2% milk or other milk)
- Optional 1/2 cup crunchy vegetables with 2TBSP hummus spread
- 1/2 Cup cottage cheese or yoghurt with optional granolas/ muesilis/ wheatgerm's/ oat's/ cereal's and or spice's
Or, wholegrain crackers with 1-2oz cheese
Or, cup of milk (1-2%, etc ..) with wholegrain/ fiber granola bar or cereal's
- 4-5oz Lean red meat/ lean pork/ chicken or turkey breast (ie: grilled chicken) or fish/ seafood
- 1/2 Cup brown- long grain rice or 3/4 cup couscous or quinoa, or medium yam/ potatoe
- 3/4 Cup steamed vegetables in TBSP olive oil- margerine, or side salad with TBSP light dressing/ vinagrette or try sauteed/ roasted mushroom's.
- Optional 1/4 cup lentil's
Hope i'v helped, goodluck!
Eat something try yoghurt and berries, sugar free jam is not a food nor a snack, so go with yoghurt and berries !
Also make sure you're consuming a dailey multi vitamin and fish oil/ omega capsules since you lack fish in you're diet.