Originally Answered: Ive had love handles and a big stomach all my life, could i ever have a flat stomach?
You can get a flat stomach by doing the following:
SQUEEM MAGICAL LINGERIE
Go to Squeem website by Google searching: Official Squeem Shapewear Website. Click on Collections. Click on Classic. Click on Magic Silhouette. The Magic Silhouette is made of natural rubber and stimulates weight loss through high compression and perspiration! The recommended use is wearing it 3 hours a day. You can buy Squeem Lingerie at Amazon website.
AEROBIC EXERCISE TIPS
1. Aerobic Exercise will get rid of fat located ANYWHERE on the body!
2. Burn calories by doing aerobic exercise at least 30 to 45 minutes per day, 4 or 5 days per week. Each person is different! You may need MORE or LESS exercise depending on your age, body weight, and calorie intake.
3. You must continue to SHOCK YOUR BODY to keep losing weight! If you do the SAME exercise routine for months, your body will get use to that routine and not work as hard to burn calories, therefore you will not see results!
EASY INDOOR AEROBIC EXERCISES:
1. Turn on your favorite music and start Dancing! Do bursts of high intensity dancing to get your heart rate going and to break a sweat!
2. Jumping Rope. Buy Aero Jump Sculpt dvd at Amazon or check out Aerospace Nyc website.
3. Brisk Walking. Buy Leslie Sansone Walk At Home: Walk Your Belly Flat dvd at Amazon.
TONING EXERCISE TIPS
1. Toning Exercises or Weight/Resistance/Strength Training helps build lean muscle and strength, plus it increases your metabolism to burn more calories.
2. Don't do toning exercises on consecutive days! Your muscles need 1 or 2 days of rest to repair themselves. Overworking your muscles can lead to injury and tears in the muscles that can take a long time to heal!
AB TONING EXERCISE TIPS
1. Do toning exercises that works all the ab muscles: Rectus Abdominis (six pack). Internal And External Oblique Muscles (love handles). Transversus Abdominus.
2. Using a Twist Board exercises your oblique muscles (love handles) and helps slim and tone your abs, hips, and thighs. It promotes core strength from the ab muscles as well as balance. Buy a twist board at Amazon website.
3. Google search Stomach Vacuum. The transversus abdominus is an important muscle to exercise but usually it is neglected in ab exercises. If you do alot of ab exercises but still have a gut, you are probably not exercising the transversus muscle. You can flatten your stomach QUICKER by doing the Stomach Vacuum!
THESE EXERCISE VIDEOS HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF POSITIVE REVIEWS ON AMAZON WEBSITE:
1. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
2. Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six Pack
3. Callanetics 10 Years Younger In 10 Hours (dvd)
4. Quick Callanetics Stomach (dvd)
Callanetics is deep muscle exercises using small and gentle motions. Callanetics will QUICKLY tighten hips, butt, thighs, flatten the belly, lift the bust, firm the underarms, and tone the entire body.
"Spot Reduction" is a myth! You can not exercise a specific area on your body to lose weight in that area. The only way to get rid of fat located ANYWHERE on the body is by doing aerobic exercise. Also, muscle and fat are two different tissues that are separate from each other. Aerobic exercise gets rid of fat while toning exercises defines, tones, and strengthens your muscles. Example: When you hear people say "I can feel my abs burning" or "My abs hurt". You are exercising ab MUSCLES, not the fat surrounding your stomach.
Female weight training can make you look bulky and masculine is a myth! It is impossible for females to get bulky masculine looking muscles because women do not naturally produce as much testosterone as males do. Females will not get the six pack abs like men do, nor the bulky arms and legs. Female bodybuilders have to use steroids (synthetic testosterone) and other drugs to achieve their muscularity.