best way to lose stomach fat?
Topic: best way to lose stomach fat?
July 17, 2019 / By Calanthia Question:
so i'm right around the average weight for my age, but i have some stomach fact that i really want to get rid of before the summer. i play softball a couple of times a week, and that used to make me lose weight, but now since i'm homeschooled i'm not as active. what's the best way to get rid of that stomach fat?
Best Answers: best way to lose stomach fat?
Alyce | 2 days ago
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
👍 272 | 👎 2
Did you like the answer? best way to lose stomach fat?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: wut should i eat on a diet to lose stomach fat and wut are good workouts to lose stomach fat?
Normal crunches and sit ups are the least effective. Try these:
Works: vertical ab muscles
What to do: Sit with your legs bent, feet flat on the floor and arms straight in front of you. Exhale and roll back until your lower back touches the ground -- stop. Inhale and roll back up. Repeat 15 times. Now exhale and roll back until your shoulder blades touch the ground -- stop. Inhale and roll back up. Repeat 15 times.
Works: horizontal ab muscles
What to do: Lie on your back and bend your knees at an (almost) 90-degree angle with the floor, raising your feet slightly higher than your knees. Exhale, lift your butt and roll back to your shoulder blades. Inhale and roll to your tailbone -- stop (don't let your butt touch the ground). Repeat 20 times.
What to do: Grab a liter bottle of water and lie on your back with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle with the floor. Cradle your left hand behind your head. Now hold the water bottle in your right hand, lift your head and shoulders off the ground and reach across your body, so the bottle is outside your left knee. "Pulse" 20 times. Switch sides and repeat.
Works: lower ab muscles
What to do: Lie on your back, arms stretched straight over your head and legs fully extended and crossed in the air. Exhale and lift your tailbone, then slowly lower as you inhale (don't just drop -- resist on the way down). Repeat 30 times.
WORKS: lower back
WHAT TO DO: Lie on your stomach, arms in front of you as if flying. Exhale and lift just your right arm and left leg as high as you can. Inhale and lower. Then switch, lifting your left arm and right leg. Alternate, doing 20 lifts on each side. Finally, lift both arms and legs 20 times.
Kinda long but hope it helps :)
Oh yeah.. you could also talk to a dietician.
stomach fat is the easiest area to burn fat... the problem is just because you lose fat doesnt mean you get a ripped six pack. while we assume that running a lot will make our stomach tighter, that is not true.
the most important thing to gain a tight core is interval training which can be looked up but this is a whole lot better than just running or going on a diet. It actively works all the stomach muscles in an effort to tighten and maintain a strict core
👍 120 | 👎 -2
So many solutions... dude you are very younger. Don't say that "I am a pupil so I do not get time for whatever". You have always. Eat something you wish to. Just pass external in night time and play a few outside video games. Specially Football, Badminton, Cricket and many others and many others. Play up to you'll be able to. Play soccer every day for an hour or 2 and you can see the alterations.
👍 119 | 👎 -6
follow these guidelines to get rid of belly fat
- Start exercising. Getting a flat stomach involves losing belly fat. To achieve this, start a workout routine. If possible, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. If this isn't possible, strive to exercise for at least 90 minutes a week - running, power walking, swimming or biking.
- Strengthen the core muscles. In conjunction with losing belly fat, choose workouts that exercise the core muscles. Effective workouts include dancing, pilates, crunches, and knee and leg lifts. For the best result, keep your abdominal muscles tight during core workouts.
- Improve your diet. Bad eating habits can impede weight loss efforts. Eliminate fatty foods and sugary foods from your diet. Choose lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, and eat no more than 130 grams of carbs a day.
- Eliminate alcoholic beverages from your diet. Drinking more than two alcoholic beverages a day can raise cortisol levels in the body and decrease the metabolism. Cortisol increases hunger, and a slower metabolism makes it harder to burn fat and calories - especially in the abdomen.
- Drink plenty of water. Water flushes excess sodium and fluids from your body, which can help you achieve a flat stomach. Additionally, drinking water fills your stomach quicker, and you're less likely to overeat.
- Control stress. Being stressed or feeling anxious can also release high levels of cortisol. In addition to increasing appetite, this hormone redistributes fat to the abdomen. Learn how to control or reduce stress. Practice breathing exercises, workout or get a massage.
- Reduce abdominal bloating. A low-fiber diet and certain foods can produce abdominal bloating. This prevents a flat stomach. Increase your fiber intake to fight bloating, and limit trigger foods such as beans, raw vegetables, lactose and starches. Take a digestive enzyme tablet to eliminate bloating.
👍 118 | 👎 -10
Originally Answered: How lose stomach fat to get a flat stomach?(bikini body)?
Don't make the common mistake that you have to BURN through exercise, more calories than you eat. For example. Just because you eat 1400 calories does NOT mean you have to burn 1600 calories from exercise. People who make that mistake don't realize that our body burns calories just sitting down all day. On its own. You, reading this, are burning calories.
Losing fat and keeping it off takes 3 things to be successful:
1) A properly designed diet (this is 80% of it)
2) Lifting weights (this is 10-15% of it)
3) Cardio (this is 5-10% of it)
to answer your questions:
1) i don't recommend "running" at all. Now, cardio i do IF you hvae a lot to lose. If you don't have a lot to lose, then the above items 1 & 2 are enough.
2) Just read my 1-3 items above. Especially the importance of each in relation to each other.
3) you can resist junk food by eating proteins and fats more. These keep us fuller longer and make binging pretty impossible since they take alot longer to digest. If your diet is mainly carbs (as 99% of the diets i see are) then you will more than likely binge on crappy food since carbs digest fast.
4) If you cheat for a whole day, it COULD negate the other 6 days of progress. It depends on your current level. The leaner you are today, the more you can cheat. A person who has to lose 20lbs or more should only have 1 cheat MEAL per week. Not day, MEAL.
5) Nope. Just offer my help to you. I can write you up a fat burning diet and exercise plan that WILL work IF you follow as i say.