Lose weight in 30 days,healthy way (10 points)?
Topic: Lose weight in 30 days,healthy way (10 points)?
May 20, 2019 / By Ariana Question:
i wanna lose 10 pounds or more in 30 days healthy way.
i'm 5'5 and 145 lbs if that helps.PLEASE I WANT HELP!!!
i want a tips for healthy eating,suggestion for diet and some exercises that i can do at home without any equipment.
i'm going on holiday in 30 days and i wanna lose some weight..
i'm gonna pick best answer in 7 hours.my best answer will be the one with the more details.
Best Answers: Lose weight in 30 days,healthy way (10 points)?
Zander | 6 days ago
Here are some tips to help you lose more weight:
- Eat a diet of around 1200-1500 calories daily
- Eat healthy food like fruit and veg, fresh fish, lean meat, egg whites, low fat dairy products, complex carbs, bran etc.
- Cut out junk foods, soda, processed food, take outs and don't eat fattening snacks but opt for healthy choices instead such a oat cakes, fruit or veg sticks
- Drink 8 glasses of water per day to ensure that you stay fully hydrated
- Eat small but regular meals and snacks, consuming at least 6 small meals or snacks.
- Do at least 30-40 minutes of intensive cardio per day (running, swimming, gym, sports, dancing, aerobics) You should make sure that your heart rate is at least 60-80% of its maximum to ensure that you are in the fat burning zone.
- Do strength training (push ups/crunches/squats) in order to tone and build lean muscle which will increase you basal metabolic rate
- Set target goals and record your weight loss in a journal
- Change your lifestyle in general. Walk or cycle instead of driving and see healthy foods as a treat not a burden
-You can also search on youtube for videos which are showing how to do some exercises with the right way.
-Here are some healthy recipes:
👍 260 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? Lose weight in 30 days,healthy way (10 points)?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How to lose weight by eating healthy **10 points,im 12;girl)?
In order for you to lose weight, you need to do some serious exercising like cardio. Also eat much better than you have been. Never skip a meal. That burrito is mainly carbs, You want to save your carbs for breakfast and lunch, this way you have time to burn it off, save proteins and stuff for dinner.
If your only eating oatmeal for breakfast, you need to pair it with a protein like egg whites or protein powder mixed in. Make sure your burning more calories than your intaking tho.
When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.
If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which
will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow
underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without
exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For
diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food
after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on
your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If
you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey
cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your
diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to
calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,
start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the
most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a
lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,
disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target
your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a
bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you
to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).
👍 110 | 👎 2
just follow these simple tips to shed extra pounds from your weight
- take balanced diet
- take 5 meals in the day
- add fruits and vegetables in your meals
- zip your lips for fried and fast foods
- avoid colas and sweets
- drink more water and fresh juice
- do regular workout, yoga or brisk walk
- think positive and keep smiling
👍 105 | 👎 -2
muscle burns at least four times as many calories as fat does so try twenty minutes of strength straining two to three times a week
👍 100 | 👎 -6
Don t skip breakfast and choose that s high in protein for energy and full of fiber to keep you satisfied for hours
👍 95 | 👎 -10
Originally Answered: Is it healthy to be able to lose 10 pounds in 3 days?
1. drink a lot of water.
2. eat breakfast at 6:30 every morning
3. keep your heart level up for at least 2 hours/day
4. eat lunch consisting of fruits and vegetables and meat at 12:00pm
5. eat a snack at 3pm of fruit
6. eat a light supper no later than 6:30pm.
The reason that I say start at 6:30am is because it will stimulate your metabolism and the earlier you eat, the more breakfast you can eat
The reason that I say at least 30 min of aerobic exercise/day is because the longer that you keep your heart rate up the more energy you burn.
The reason that I have put you on a schedule of times to eat is because this schedule keeps your metabolism up. The later that you eat supper, the more likely that the calories that you consume at dinner will turn to fat.
I suggest a lot of water because it has no calories and it aids the digestive process. I suggest fruit and vegetables because they do not have many calories and they digest easily.
Eat nuts in the morning because they are difficult to digest and will keep you full longer.
Good luck getting into shape.
By the way, if you run for at least 30 minutes/day you can go out to eat 1 time per week.
This is a healthy diet. The only thing with those lose weight quick diets is that you gain the weight back once you stop doing them.