How To Get A Flat Stomach ?
Topic: How To Get A Flat Stomach ?
June 16, 2019 / By Janele Question:
how do you get a flat but curvy stomach without gaining muscle. My stomach is nearly flat but not quite. i really want to know how to get it flat and toned , pleasseee pleasee helppp xx
Best Answers: How To Get A Flat Stomach ?
Erin | 10 days ago
You can only get a flat stomach with a sensible diet and exercise. Do weight resistance exercise to boost your metabolism and burn fat. Do high intensity cardio to burn fat.
There is a more detailed explanation in the following articles. Hope it helps
10 reasons That Could be Stopping You From Getting a Flat Stomach : http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/10/0...
The 4 Things You Absolutely Must Do to get a Flat Stomach : http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/09/0...
The 5 Things You Absolutely Must Not Do to get a Flat Stomach : http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/09/0...
Here is another article as to why dieting without exercise will not get you a flat stomach : http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/07/31/flat-stomach-why-dieting-does-not-work/
You should also try to strengthen your TVA muscles. A lot of people also have weak TVA muscles. These are the muscles that hold the contents of your abdominals firmly in place. Strengthen your TVA muscles to tighten your waist. Here is an article that describes the TVA muscle in detail and also tells you a very simple exercise that you can do on a daily basis to strengthen this TVA muscle : http://correct-weight-loss.net/2009/08/31/reducing-your-waist-size/
👍 248 | 👎 10
Did you like the answer? How To Get A Flat Stomach ?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: Ive had love handles and a big stomach all my life, could i ever have a flat stomach?
You can get a flat stomach by doing the following:
SQUEEM MAGICAL LINGERIE
Go to Squeem website by Google searching: Official Squeem Shapewear Website. Click on Collections. Click on Classic. Click on Magic Silhouette. The Magic Silhouette is made of natural rubber and stimulates weight loss through high compression and perspiration! The recommended use is wearing it 3 hours a day. You can buy Squeem Lingerie at Amazon website.
AEROBIC EXERCISE TIPS
1. Aerobic Exercise will get rid of fat located ANYWHERE on the body!
2. Burn calories by doing aerobic exercise at least 30 to 45 minutes per day, 4 or 5 days per week. Each person is different! You may need MORE or LESS exercise depending on your age, body weight, and calorie intake.
3. You must continue to SHOCK YOUR BODY to keep losing weight! If you do the SAME exercise routine for months, your body will get use to that routine and not work as hard to burn calories, therefore you will not see results!
EASY INDOOR AEROBIC EXERCISES:
1. Turn on your favorite music and start Dancing! Do bursts of high intensity dancing to get your heart rate going and to break a sweat!
2. Jumping Rope. Buy Aero Jump Sculpt dvd at Amazon or check out Aerospace Nyc website.
3. Brisk Walking. Buy Leslie Sansone Walk At Home: Walk Your Belly Flat dvd at Amazon.
TONING EXERCISE TIPS
1. Toning Exercises or Weight/Resistance/Strength Training helps build lean muscle and strength, plus it increases your metabolism to burn more calories.
2. Don't do toning exercises on consecutive days! Your muscles need 1 or 2 days of rest to repair themselves. Overworking your muscles can lead to injury and tears in the muscles that can take a long time to heal!
AB TONING EXERCISE TIPS
1. Do toning exercises that works all the ab muscles: Rectus Abdominis (six pack). Internal And External Oblique Muscles (love handles). Transversus Abdominus.
2. Using a Twist Board exercises your oblique muscles (love handles) and helps slim and tone your abs, hips, and thighs. It promotes core strength from the ab muscles as well as balance. Buy a twist board at Amazon website.
3. Google search Stomach Vacuum. The transversus abdominus is an important muscle to exercise but usually it is neglected in ab exercises. If you do alot of ab exercises but still have a gut, you are probably not exercising the transversus muscle. You can flatten your stomach QUICKER by doing the Stomach Vacuum!
THESE EXERCISE VIDEOS HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF POSITIVE REVIEWS ON AMAZON WEBSITE:
1. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
2. Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six Pack
3. Callanetics 10 Years Younger In 10 Hours (dvd)
4. Quick Callanetics Stomach (dvd)
Callanetics is deep muscle exercises using small and gentle motions. Callanetics will QUICKLY tighten hips, butt, thighs, flatten the belly, lift the bust, firm the underarms, and tone the entire body.
"Spot Reduction" is a myth! You can not exercise a specific area on your body to lose weight in that area. The only way to get rid of fat located ANYWHERE on the body is by doing aerobic exercise. Also, muscle and fat are two different tissues that are separate from each other. Aerobic exercise gets rid of fat while toning exercises defines, tones, and strengthens your muscles. Example: When you hear people say "I can feel my abs burning" or "My abs hurt". You are exercising ab MUSCLES, not the fat surrounding your stomach.
Female weight training can make you look bulky and masculine is a myth! It is impossible for females to get bulky masculine looking muscles because women do not naturally produce as much testosterone as males do. Females will not get the six pack abs like men do, nor the bulky arms and legs. Female bodybuilders have to use steroids (synthetic testosterone) and other drugs to achieve their muscularity.
You can't get a flat stomach, without doing some sort of ab exercizes, and of course, you are going to gain muscle. But, luckily, with girls, you are naturally more 'squishy' so you won't have male abercrombie model six pack. So, there are a few ways. You can either do crunches or sit ups, but I have found out that crunches are much more proficient, becuase there is no 'rest' as when you go all the way up doing sit ups. There is a plank, which is where you get in push up position, but, rest on your elbows instead. The Torso Twist (featured on Wii Fit) Is when you stand, with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width, and put your arms straight out and WITHOUT BENDING YOUR KNEES, or moving your feet, keep both arms extended, and reach down and touch your toes, 20 reps. If you have an exercize ball, then you can put your feet on the top of the ball, and do SIT UPS. Crunches aren't as effective in this situation. A good stretch to help tone would be to sit on the ground, cross your legs, keeping one leg straight, and bringing the other all the way up to your hip (this stretch is not for the inflexible), Then, take the opposite hand of the leg you crossed, and push your knee away from you (make sure your other foot is absolutely flat on the ground) and sit up very straight, and put your other hand on the floor, to support your balance. Also, you can start like you are going to do a crunch, but when you get to the 'top' of the crunch, then you hold it.
As always, running helps every part of the body, so I will always suggest that, because I lurve it ( :
For all of the stretches or things where you 'hold it', you hold these for 2 minutes, at least, or it will do nothing.
Hope this helps,
*let me know what happens*
👍 100 | 👎 7
Here are a couple of tips that might help you with getting a flat stomach:
1. Focus in on your diet - that's probably the most important thing!
2. Get a solid plan for your workouts and stick to it. You can't really spot reduce (that is, do a bunch of crunches of sit ups and expect to lose weight), so make sure you're doing cardio and weight training at least 3 times per week each, working your entire body and burning as many calories as possible.
3. Avoid refined foods! Fruits and veggies are wayyy better than crackers, cookies, chips, etc.
I've also posted a link to an article with some more info like I posted above about how to get a flat stomach ... hope that helps!
👍 91 | 👎 4
First of all, you got to quit the soda, chips, junk food of any kind, eating late at night etc. You must drink water and eat protein and natural foods. You should exercise every day. At first do at least a good 40 sit ups then as the weeks pass by, add 10 every week. Cardio is also a great thing for flat tummy. Run, jumping jacks, leg lifts, squats, pretty much everything that will cause you to be sore is great for your body! You musn't forget that eating takes a big role in your health and body as well.
👍 82 | 👎 1
What you really need to focus on is burning off the extra fat that is covering them up. You need to focus the full body training routines and maximize your fat burning effect to burn the fat from abs...
You do the exercises for all five days in a week. Even if you're a busy person, you should still be able to find 15 minutes per day for your abs training.
You need healthy diet full of natural unprocessed whole foods as close to their natural state as possible, and those flat stomach will yours in no time!...http://www.sixpack-abs-exercises.com/six-pack-abs-exercises-files/six-pack-abs-exercises-get-sexy-flat-stomach.html
I used to have the fattest stomach. Here's a good site I found that really helped me for flat stomach. It gave me great workouts and diet tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before... You can download free nutrition secrets ebook too..http://www.sixpack-abs-exercises.com/truth.html
Don’t give up… and focus :)
👍 73 | 👎 -2
Well you mentioned flat belly for each, so that is virtually the age-historic entrance vs. again debate. I'm an @ss guy myself, so I'm gonna must move with massive butt and small breasts, however I can not strain the value of /proportions/ an excessive amount of.
👍 64 | 👎 -5
drink water before any meal
eat more times a day in little portions. your body's metabolism will know dat u are providing ur body for food. this way it will use all the food. it will not store it. Also drinkin water before a meal helps eat less and chewing your food more. Try to do sit-ups. It will help.
👍 55 | 👎 -8
Originally Answered: I am 16 and i want to lose my stomach fat. How can i get a sexy, flat stomach fast?
You’ll make dramatic improvements in your worst trouble spots and most stubborn problem areas if you do simple, yet carefully structured, bodyweight exercises (no weights & no machines) which combine all three types of muscle movement: Concentric, Eccentric and Isometric. This is a crucial factor for man and women that cannot be addressed with typical weight and machine type exercise programs. The only way to combine these for maximum results and SAFETY is by focusing on bodyweight type exercises. Because its basically impossible to achieve this when using weights and machines.
I am a 5.7 and 25 years old and a month ago I weigh 147lbs although about a year ago I weighed 188lbs. I am not very happy with how I look, although I have slimmed down a lot, but I still look like I'm pregnant. My stomach is flabby, my butt is big and I just feel and look disgusting. I used to run on treadmill for 15-20 mins then do some stretching for 10 min and then workout for 30-40 mins and all this 7 days a week. But I just couldn’t reach my goal. It is enough to make anyone frustrated.
A month ago a friend introduced me a workout program. I was skeptical at first that this would work by itself. Targeted weight loss is quite tough, some would say impossible, but it definitely does produce results. I have lost 20 lbs in four weeks plus 3 inches from my stomach and even my legs are much more slimmer then before. If you are wondering that this program is too good to be true - I challenge you to try it! You will not regret it! And your body will thank you for it. The link is at the source below.