Why is it literally IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a flat stomach?
Topic: Why is it literally IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a flat stomach?
June 16, 2019 / By Sheona Question:
i'm 5'2, barely 100 pounds. i'm really skinny, but i have kind of a gut. i want a super flat stomach. i drink lots of water, alot of protein & fruits & veggies, no candy, no soda, nothing crazy bad. my diet is pretty good AND i do hardcore cardio. granted my genetics arent' great but still nothing is working. what can i do to lose fat? is there anything i'm doing wrong? (i know i can't spot reduce fat, but if i lose overall fat, then i'll hopefully get a flat stomache)
and i know i'm skinny, but i'll gain weight later, when my metabolism slows, i'm only 17. thats literally impossible for me too, i can't get over 102 lol. it's just how i am
Best Answers: Why is it literally IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a flat stomach?
Pearlie | 1 day ago
It is not impossible, but it will take hard work and dedication. You are correct that you cannot spot reduce fat and that you need to lose overall body fat. The thing with the body is that it stores fat all over the body (face, arms, back, thigh, butt, abdominal) and usually the abdominal fat is the last to leave. This just means that you need to lose all/most of the fat around your whole body before you notice it over the abdominals. I have heard that it takes a body fat around 8% to get to that flat stomach so just keep at it and eventually that fat will have to go.
👍 190 | 👎 1
Did you like the answer? Why is it literally IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a flat stomach?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: I am 16 and i want to lose my stomach fat. How can i get a sexy, flat stomach fast?
You’ll make dramatic improvements in your worst trouble spots and most stubborn problem areas if you do simple, yet carefully structured, bodyweight exercises (no weights & no machines) which combine all three types of muscle movement: Concentric, Eccentric and Isometric. This is a crucial factor for man and women that cannot be addressed with typical weight and machine type exercise programs. The only way to combine these for maximum results and SAFETY is by focusing on bodyweight type exercises. Because its basically impossible to achieve this when using weights and machines.
I am a 5.7 and 25 years old and a month ago I weigh 147lbs although about a year ago I weighed 188lbs. I am not very happy with how I look, although I have slimmed down a lot, but I still look like I'm pregnant. My stomach is flabby, my butt is big and I just feel and look disgusting. I used to run on treadmill for 15-20 mins then do some stretching for 10 min and then workout for 30-40 mins and all this 7 days a week. But I just couldn’t reach my goal. It is enough to make anyone frustrated.
A month ago a friend introduced me a workout program. I was skeptical at first that this would work by itself. Targeted weight loss is quite tough, some would say impossible, but it definitely does produce results. I have lost 20 lbs in four weeks plus 3 inches from my stomach and even my legs are much more slimmer then before. If you are wondering that this program is too good to be true - I challenge you to try it! You will not regret it! And your body will thank you for it. The link is at the source below.
Hi, If you really want to get a flat belly you must watch this video at http://www.startflatbelly.com to learn how you can lose belly fat and get six pack abs in a short period of time. It will blow your mind. I was able to lose the belly fat and get ripped in only 6 weeks.
This has nothing to do with pills, powders or potions, silly exercise gizmos, fad diets or any other crap the multi-billion dollar diet industry has been hocking at you for years.
The diet industry's empty, irresponsible promises and band aid fixes have left you tired, frustrated, and fed up. I get that.
The surprising nutrition truths I'll be sharing will empower you with new fat-burning knowledge that can change your life….
👍 80 | 👎 -1
That is a bit strange b/c at 5"2 100 lbs, that's pretty darn light. Actually you're smaller than my fiancee; she's same height around 108 lbs and she has a very flat stomach. It's possible that you may have a flat stomach but don't think you do but that's hard for me to say without pictures.
That being said, try cutting down on the fruit and get in more green veggies and lean protein. I would also try and get in some form of weight training. You may want to switch up your workout routine from time to time as well.
If you want more tips on getting a flat stomach, check out my youtube channel below. I have healthy tips, recipes and other videos. best of all, it's all free advice. link below.
👍 80 | 👎 -3
Because you're stomach is not supposed to be flat. I'm shorter than you and weigh more than you, and not overweight. Eat something.
EDIT: You say you can't go over 102. How do you know that, if you barely eat anything? You're supposed to eat more than just fruits and veggies. Loading up on protein is not healthy, you're supposed to balance your diet
👍 80 | 👎 -5
how come you've never tried to work your ab muscles? you've listed diet and cardio, but no crunches? Situps? Planks? I suggest you workout your abs. If that doesn't work after a while, blame genetics.
👍 80 | 👎 -7
Originally Answered: Ive had love handles and a big stomach all my life, could i ever have a flat stomach?
You can get a flat stomach by doing the following:
SQUEEM MAGICAL LINGERIE
Go to Squeem website by Google searching: Official Squeem Shapewear Website. Click on Collections. Click on Classic. Click on Magic Silhouette. The Magic Silhouette is made of natural rubber and stimulates weight loss through high compression and perspiration! The recommended use is wearing it 3 hours a day. You can buy Squeem Lingerie at Amazon website.
AEROBIC EXERCISE TIPS
1. Aerobic Exercise will get rid of fat located ANYWHERE on the body!
2. Burn calories by doing aerobic exercise at least 30 to 45 minutes per day, 4 or 5 days per week. Each person is different! You may need MORE or LESS exercise depending on your age, body weight, and calorie intake.
3. You must continue to SHOCK YOUR BODY to keep losing weight! If you do the SAME exercise routine for months, your body will get use to that routine and not work as hard to burn calories, therefore you will not see results!
EASY INDOOR AEROBIC EXERCISES:
1. Turn on your favorite music and start Dancing! Do bursts of high intensity dancing to get your heart rate going and to break a sweat!
2. Jumping Rope. Buy Aero Jump Sculpt dvd at Amazon or check out Aerospace Nyc website.
3. Brisk Walking. Buy Leslie Sansone Walk At Home: Walk Your Belly Flat dvd at Amazon.
TONING EXERCISE TIPS
1. Toning Exercises or Weight/Resistance/Strength Training helps build lean muscle and strength, plus it increases your metabolism to burn more calories.
2. Don't do toning exercises on consecutive days! Your muscles need 1 or 2 days of rest to repair themselves. Overworking your muscles can lead to injury and tears in the muscles that can take a long time to heal!
AB TONING EXERCISE TIPS
1. Do toning exercises that works all the ab muscles: Rectus Abdominis (six pack). Internal And External Oblique Muscles (love handles). Transversus Abdominus.
2. Using a Twist Board exercises your oblique muscles (love handles) and helps slim and tone your abs, hips, and thighs. It promotes core strength from the ab muscles as well as balance. Buy a twist board at Amazon website.
3. Google search Stomach Vacuum. The transversus abdominus is an important muscle to exercise but usually it is neglected in ab exercises. If you do alot of ab exercises but still have a gut, you are probably not exercising the transversus muscle. You can flatten your stomach QUICKER by doing the Stomach Vacuum!
THESE EXERCISE VIDEOS HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF POSITIVE REVIEWS ON AMAZON WEBSITE:
1. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
2. Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six Pack
3. Callanetics 10 Years Younger In 10 Hours (dvd)
4. Quick Callanetics Stomach (dvd)
Callanetics is deep muscle exercises using small and gentle motions. Callanetics will QUICKLY tighten hips, butt, thighs, flatten the belly, lift the bust, firm the underarms, and tone the entire body.
"Spot Reduction" is a myth! You can not exercise a specific area on your body to lose weight in that area. The only way to get rid of fat located ANYWHERE on the body is by doing aerobic exercise. Also, muscle and fat are two different tissues that are separate from each other. Aerobic exercise gets rid of fat while toning exercises defines, tones, and strengthens your muscles. Example: When you hear people say "I can feel my abs burning" or "My abs hurt". You are exercising ab MUSCLES, not the fat surrounding your stomach.
Female weight training can make you look bulky and masculine is a myth! It is impossible for females to get bulky masculine looking muscles because women do not naturally produce as much testosterone as males do. Females will not get the six pack abs like men do, nor the bulky arms and legs. Female bodybuilders have to use steroids (synthetic testosterone) and other drugs to achieve their muscularity.