I want to lose as much weight at possible by Christmas.I'm on LA weightloss.. Alli... Climbing stairs. walking
Topic: I want to lose as much weight at possible by Christmas.I'm on LA weightloss.. Alli... Climbing stairs. walking
June 26, 2019 / By Saffie Question:
This is what I am doing:
1. I am on La Weightloss Gold Plan
2. Ordered Alli today (online)
3. Climbing stairs ( approx 240 stairs)
4.Walking for 45 mins
I have two questions:
1. Can i use Alli with La weiht loss diet program?
2. How much do you think i will lose (range)...by December 25th..if i continue following this diet?
Best Answers: I want to lose as much weight at possible by Christmas.I'm on LA weightloss.. Alli... Climbing stairs. walking
Nevada | 6 days ago
LA weightloss is a good program for balanced nutritian. If you are not using any of their vitamen supplements then you should be fine with the Alli. You can expect to loose anywhere from 3-5 pounds per week on the LA weightloss.
In addition to your exercise, and diet be sure adding fish oil supplements will give you a good balance of omega 3 fatty acids.
Best of Luck to you.
👍 180 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? I want to lose as much weight at possible by Christmas.I'm on LA weightloss.. Alli... Climbing stairs. walking
Share with your friends
Although to give you the best advice I could, I would have to know your physical shape/conditioning, and your current body weight. I can tell you this though, that beyond just walking, and climbing stairs, you have to watch calories. Although I may sound like a broken record, you can't lose weight unless you burn more calories than you take in. Ideally you would get a diet that is well balanced between carb and protein calories, but with very low fat. I'm talking boiled, or baked chicken, water, no soda, no empty calories with no nutritional sustenance. I know that with hard enough work, in a month, a person can lose 20 pounds without too much of a problem. What it comes down to is your drive. You are going to need to work out as frequently as possible, and consistently. You can't pick and choose when you work out, create a schedule and stick to it. Also, if you have never in your life been in good shape, it will be harder. If you have been in shape at least at some point in your life, it's easier to get back to that.
I hope I helped.
Ignore rachel t's advice please for your health and your wallet. Fish oils are very bad for you, they don't offer the health benefits that the actual fish meat does, and they are expensive $$$. They will only damage your body and your diet, and empty out your wallet.
👍 70 | 👎 4
I'm not familiar with ALLi but I do know as long as u excersise daily, monitor your portions, and stay away from soda you should drop at least 20 lbs by christmas and if doing good excersise tone up most of your body. This is what I do and I feel and look great.
👍 65 | 👎 2
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.get-thin-fast.us and order you free trial, also you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!
👍 60 | 👎 0
Think about what you can include to your diet, not that which you must take away. Integrate delicious veggies into your meal, rather than serving them quietly. Not only will they offset the fat inside your chicken or meat, but the phytochemicals in fresh produce are which may prevent diseases.
👍 55 | 👎 -2
Originally Answered: Does running up and down the stairs (curved) help lose weight?
No, it will do almost nothing to help you lose fat. Losing fat begins with diet. And, even if you're in a fat burning mode, running up and down stairs is terrible way to try to burn it because, if you do enough to make a real difference, you're eventually going to trip and hurt yourself. You'll need to do many thousands of stairs in a short period of time to make a difference. It would be better for you to run or walk. Check out these fitness facts.
• If you consume fewer calories than you burn, you have to lose fat eventually. There are no exceptions to this fact.
• A pound of fat will yield about 3500 calories (Kcal) of energy.
• An average person must run or walk about 5 miles (8 km) every day to burn one pound of fat per week AND THEIR DIET MUST ALLOW IT.
• An average person must run or walk about 350 miles (563 km) to burn 10 pounds AND THEIR DIET MUST ALLOW IT.
• An average person who consumes 500 calories per day less than they burn will lose about a pound a week with no extra time or physical effort required.
• A average person dieting with a 500 calorie/day deficit will burn 10 pounds of fat in 10 weeks. The same person running 5Km (3 miles) per day with a Zero calorie/day deficit will burn 10 pounds in 16 weeks.
•Running only burns slightly more calories than walking as long as the distance remains the same.
• It does not matter if a person runs or walks a given distance…they will burn about the same number of calories. Although running burns slightly more than walking, the distance is far more significant than the speed over which it is traveled.
• It is not necessary to do "cardio" to burn fat. "Cardio" is aerobic exercise which elevates the heart rate to 80% of max and sustains it for the purpose of cardio-vascular fitness. You can burn fat in your sleep.
• Most of the calories you consume will be spent just keeping your body temperature at 98.6F.
• It doesn’t matter how hard or how long you exercise, you will not lose any fat if you eat too much. You can always eat more calories than you can burn. When it comes to burning fat, diet always trumps exercise.
• There are only two nonsurgical things you can do to sculpt your body and they are (1) add or lose fat and (2) add or lose muscle. Muscle can only be lost naturally through atrophy.
• There is no exercise which will remove fat from a particular place on the body. Your body (genetics) determines where you lose fat, not you nor your diet nor your exercise. Spot fat removal by diet or exercise is a myth which is why people spend so much money on liposuction.
• There are no supplements which will make your body burn fat. Only you can do that with diet control.
• Protein has the same caloric content as pure sugar (4cal/gram).
• An average natural bodybuilder who is just starting to train may gain as much as 4-8 ounces of muscle in a month. An average dieter who is burning fat will lose about a pound a week. Anyone can gain a pound in a few minutes just be drinking a pint of water.
Good luck and good health!!