Originally Answered: Does a high VO2 max reflect a high resting metabolic rate and/or a high exercise metabolic rate?
A serious slimming diet should not drop below the daily 1200kcal
Skipping breakfast is wrong, harmful and fattening.
Losing weight Eating: rules to lose weight by learning how to Never Do not skip meals:
1) Start the day with a hearty breakfast on dairy foods, carbohydrates, sugars, should never be lacking, or you run the risk of dangerous attacks of hunger, fasting in the morning does nothing to reduce the weight.
2) In each meal should never miss a portion of carbohydrates, preferably wholemeal. The fiber-rich grains are carbohydrates that increase the feeling of satiety and help the 'gut.
3) There must always be present in every meal, a good portion of seasonal vegetables, contain anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and protect against diabetes, heart disease, cancer and obesity.
4) Give yourself two snacks a day, preferably fruit / yogurt, never to spend too many hours between meals' s another.
5) Better not to abuse the cheese, maximum 2 times per week (3 times if thin as cottage cheese, flakes of milk ..) contain protein, calcium, phosphorus and vitamin A but also a lot of fat
6) Eating fish at least 2 times a week, is rich in phosphorus, proteins, vitamins and Omega 3.
7) At least 3 times a week, one of the main meals should be a main dish, soup, vegetables and cereals with a side of vegetables. That's fine too un'insalatone with egg, ham or tuna with low-fat mozzarella or 50 g. wholemeal bread. Pasta or rice salad with spiced vegetables.
8) Season the pasta with vegetables, rich in vitamins, such as tomato, zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, asparagus, fresh tomatoes, spinach.
9) Limit the sauces with meat sauce, bacon, cream, 1 to 2 times a week, being very rich in calories, you will only follow a side dish of vegetables.
10) In the same meal two unmatched calorie foods, such as you avoid eating meat more cheese, bread and pasta, potatoes and bread.
11) The method of cooking is important, prefer boiled, steamed, grilled, braised.
12) Avoid fatty sauces, vegetables better to use water or vegetable broth, wine, tomato sauce, spices and herbs. Limit the use of salt increases blood pressure, fluid retention, which helps increase the swelling and cellulitis.
13) Do you prefer the 'extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons daily, preferably added raw to cooked.
14) Limit your intake of sweets, if you want a meal and not as a snack.
15) Drink at least a liter and half-2 liters of fluid a day, avoid sugary or carbonated drinks, water or unsweetened drinks, which help the body to purify itself by eliminating toxins. Excellent tea....;/