How to get a flat stomach?
Topic: How to get a flat stomach?
June 26, 2019 / By Keitha Question:
Hi i'm 13 years old, and over the past months of summer, i gained ALOT OF WEIGHT. i was never really "fat". everyone just called me small because i was 5'0 or 5'1. whenever i eat alot, i never seem to get fat in the ways you normal, which is just getting really wide. My stomach just gets really big. Its not as obvious unless i slouch or like let it all out ( XD) i can suck in my stomach so it doesn't show but ofcourse, i can't do that 24/7. How can i reduce this stomach and hopefully get someone near a flat one? and also, my face got a lot fatter too- rounder and a slight double chin. everyone who hasnt seen me in months always say that my face got fatter and now when ever i smile, my face looks really fat. When i yawn or open my mouth wide, i can feel a slight double chin. I have an exercise bike and i'm drinking alot more water now. Any more help? suggestions?
this info might not matter but i have a really flat chest also
Best Answers: How to get a flat stomach?
Indy | 8 days ago
follow these guidelines to get rid of belly fat
- Start exercising. Getting a flat stomach involves losing belly fat. To achieve this, start a workout routine. If possible, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. If this isn't possible, strive to exercise for at least 90 minutes a week - running, power walking, swimming or biking.
- Strengthen the core muscles. In conjunction with losing belly fat, choose workouts that exercise the core muscles. Effective workouts include dancing, pilates, crunches, and knee and leg lifts. For the best result, keep your abdominal muscles tight during core workouts.
- Improve your diet. Bad eating habits can impede weight loss efforts. Eliminate fatty foods and sugary foods from your diet. Choose lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, and eat no more than 130 grams of carbs a day.
- Eliminate alcoholic beverages from your diet. Drinking more than two alcoholic beverages a day can raise cortisol levels in the body and decrease the metabolism. Cortisol increases hunger, and a slower metabolism makes it harder to burn fat and calories - especially in the abdomen.
- Drink plenty of water. Water flushes excess sodium and fluids from your body, which can help you achieve a flat stomach. Additionally, drinking water fills your stomach quicker, and you're less likely to overeat.
- Control stress. Being stressed or feeling anxious can also release high levels of cortisol. In addition to increasing appetite, this hormone redistributes fat to the abdomen. Learn how to control or reduce stress. Practice breathing exercises, workout or get a massage.
- Reduce abdominal bloating. A low-fiber diet and certain foods can produce abdominal bloating. This prevents a flat stomach. Increase your fiber intake to fight bloating, and limit trigger foods such as beans, raw vegetables, lactose and starches. Take a digestive enzyme tablet to eliminate bloating.
👍 164 | 👎 8
Did you like the answer? How to get a flat stomach?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How do i get a flat stomach?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
Look at the ingredients on foods and avoid these:
anything with the words hydrogenated oil or partiall hydrogenated oil in it
high fructose corn syrup
diglyerides and mono dyglycerides
And lift weight. It burns alot more calories in the long run. And trust me it only makes a girl more feminine. Girls dont get big and ripped they just get firm. and some cardio. Balance it. But lift and aoid those ingredients i promise you will lose every ounce of fat on you!
👍 60 | 👎 7
You're 13. Lots of girls have flat chests, it's okay. You're normal.
But in order to gain a flatter stomach do high intensity cardio. That's the BEST way to lose the gut.
👍 53 | 👎 6
Well you stated flat belly for each, so that is essentially the age-historical entrance vs. again debate. I'm an @ss guy myself, so I'm gonna have got to cross with giant butt and small breasts, however I cannot strain the significance of /proportions/ an excessive amount of.
👍 46 | 👎 5
Sit ups! Try to do about 50 or 100 a night. In about a week or two your stomach should be pretty flat. Then you're good to go until whenever it gets a little chubby again. That's what I do!
👍 39 | 👎 4
beg your mom for a gym membership and do cardio like jogging or running or the eliptical it can burn at least 400 calories in less than an hour. I'm fat and I LOVE it. It's my new found obsession. My mom's too :)
👍 32 | 👎 3
-Eat healthy food
-Biking is also good. Your knees go up and it tightens your stomach.
-Drinking water is good, when you go to the bathroom all the unwanted water waste will come out.
-Don't have late night snacks
-Do exercises; lye down with your knees up and then get up and down and up and down (etc.) Another is to lie down with your knees up while keeping your arms palms down straight by your side. Then get up while gliding your palms by the floor until your palms reach the end of your toes. Keep doing it and you'll begin to feel the burn.
Try watching FitTV, do stretches, exercise, eat right, and don't get lazy in the middle and give up. You'll be loosing that belly fat before you know it (;
👍 25 | 👎 2
Originally Answered: How to get a flat stomach?
Best way is to exercise. I would recommend working out your whole body to boost your metabolism.
When doing sit-ups, I do the "pyramid"
- First set is 15 sit ups with your legs straight up in the air pointing at the ceiling.
- Next set is 15 with your legs at a 45 degree angle (Look on google image if you don't know what that is)
- Next set is 15 with your legs bent at a 90 degree angle like they were resting on a chair. ("Table top crunches")
- Next set is 15 basic crunches.
- Next set is 15 "frog crunches" (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NiKcT_cSmfc/S8hjN5cAkzI/AAAAAAAAFL0/c5L929Oz1ig/s1600/frog+crunches.jpeg)
- Next is 20 seconds of "plank" (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NiKcT_cSmfc/S8hjEhMhKXI/AAAAAAAAFLo/W_FRvOeldMk/s1600/plank1.jpeg)
- Next 15 frog crunches
- 15 basic crunches
- 15 table top
- 15 at a 45 degree angle
- 15 with your feet straight up in the air.'
I also recommend to make sure you eat properly. Breakfast is the most important thing to eat. If the foods are unhealthy just eat small portions and when you go out anywhere remember to eat healthy, whole grain foods. Cut back on anything greasy and fried. I do my pyramid twice a day, morning and night, every other day.
Two weeks and you will notice your stomach starting to show nice abs.